500bestapps.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Unfortunately, professional review of the LoopNet Commercial Real Estate app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!
LoopNet Commercial Real Estate
Find your next commercial real estate deal on the go! Leverage the power of LoopNet anytime, anywhere to find your perfect investment property or lease space right from your iPhone or iPad. Whether in the office or on the road, the LoopNet app keeps you productive, informed, and ahead of the competition with these features:
○ Advanced Search Filters: Find the properties that meet your exact needs using specific search criteria and filtering options.
○ Comprehensive Property Details: View listing details including property data, photos, videos, financials, map location, satellite images, and street view. See something you like? Contact the broker right from your phone!
○ Map or List Based Search: Customize your search experience. Display and adjust your search results on a map, a list, or both.
○ Saved Searches & Notifications: Save searches that matter so you can access them quickly and monitor your market day-to-day. We’ll also keep you notified about new listings that match your saved search criteria.
○ Watch List & Notifications: Monitor listings of interest by adding them to your Watch List. We’ll notify you as soon as there are any changes or updates to the listing.
○ Multiple Device Capability: Access your saved searches and watched listings from any device or on the web with your LoopNet account.
LoopNet is the industry leader with more traffic, listings, and geographic coverage than any other commercial real estate marketplace. Use the LoopNet app to find your next investment property or space to rent, whether office space, multifamily apartment buildings, retail, restaurant, medical, industrial, or land in all major markets in the United States and Canada including Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, Houston, and Miami.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
0 % of people found this helpful