Top 500 There may be a little bit more than 500 apps in our collection, but they’re still the best ones!
- Top-7 Tools That Will Speed Up Your Windows PC Let’s be honest, despite a bunch of advantages the Windows platform has, its performance is far from perfect. Every time you need to install a new application or service, you experience some glitches on your PC. Therefore, there are a lot of different optimizers developed for Windows. All of them claim that they can speed up the platform within seconds, but in most cases, they don’t work properly. So, we decided to test dozens of applications, both popular and not so popular, and collect those which we liked the most. Interested? Keep reading! First, Let’s Have a Glance at Each App! Let’s pause a little and discuss why you need these optimizers. The first and most obvious answer is when you experience some computer glitches. But here you need to make sure that these glitches are caused by software. For example, if your computer falls down and after that, the glitches appear, we are sorry, but the optimizers can not help you. Another case is when your device starts to work slower than it is used to do. There are no glitches, but the average performance is not on a sufficient level. Is it your case? Keep reading, the optimizers can help you to solve the problem! And the last thing we have to say is that the optimizers are not a panacea. We mean that sometimes the reason for poor performance is the lack of memory or an old hard drive. What we recommend is to, firstly, try the applications listed on our list, and then, if they do not help, start to look for the problem in hardware. The applications that we will discuss below: IObit Advanced SystemCare Free Razer Cortex Iolo System Mechanic Smart Defrag 4 CCleaner MacCleaner Pro Fixmypc IObit Advanced SystemCare Free IObit Advanced SystemCare has a bunch of useful tools that can free your computer from potential viruses or junk files. By the way, there are two the most spread reasons why your PC slows down. The company offers two versions of IObit Advanced SystemCare software: free and premium. As for testing, the free version will be sufficient. But if you decide to purchase PRO, most likely, you will not regret it. It has many more improvements and unique features than the Free version, and the price is affordable, only $19.99. For example, you will get a deeper PC cleaning and optimization, up to 300% Internet speedup, full PC protection, and much more. Razer Cortex Razer Cortex software is more oriented to speed up your computers during gaming. There are two types of Razer Cortex: Game Booster; System Booster. The first one focuses on game parameters. Therefore, it optimizes frames per second rate or cut down on draggy load times. Users can choose among automated or manual modes. If you are not an experienced PC user, we highly recommend you select the first one. System Booster aims to optimize not games but system parameters by cleaning unwanted junk files. In addition, there is a Game Deals platform that can help you to select the best deals by comparing the prices and gameplay features. And the last bonus is that you can get Razer Cortex for free! Iolo System Mechanic Iolo System Mechanic is one of the best optimization tools we are tested for PC. While using Iolo, we experienced a significant speed improvement, especially it is noticeable when you only start to run the operating system. The software: Cleans your computer from the junk files; Removes the unwanted and unused applications; Effectively blocks bloatware; Protects your PC from the unwanted and potentially dangerous auto-run settings; Clears out RAM; Deletes various logs, caches or browser history that may slow down your computer. Smart Defrag 4 The developers in Smart Defrag consider disk fragmentation as one of the main causes that may speed down your computer. Therefore, they created software that aims to provide users a faster and better approach to access data on PC. To understand how Smart Defrag can help you enhance your computer’s performance, let’s look at how the fragmenting process works. In short, fragmentation is the process of dividing data into parts to store it anywhere when the drive has some open space. Every time you want to get the data back, the computer needs to gather its pieces from the various corners of memory. This is defragmentation. Smart Defrag 4 is just a much faster defragging tool than those which exist on your computer. CCleaner CCleaner is the tool that allows you to remove redundant files and junk applications from the computer faster. You’ve probably noticed that it’s not the first cleaner on our list. The reason why we are talking about cleaners that often is that filling over your SSD is a real problem and the number 1 reason of unexpected computer glitches. CCleaner has a good in-built tool for analyzing the apps on your computer. Bitdefender Bitdefender is a next-generation antivirus tool that protects more than 500 million systems around the world. In the world where the number of cyberattacks grows every year, having a reliable anti-virus program on the computer is a top priority. Why do we recommend Bitdefender? First of all, the company exists for more than 18 years on the market. Secondly, it has a lot of rewards and recognition, and, finally, Bitdefender provides its users with a flexible price policy. Glary Utilities The last software we want to share is Glary Utilities. It is completely free. What Glary Utilities do is clean your PC, boost speed, and fix various freezes, errors, or crashes. The software has a very intuitive and easy-to-use interface. We especially recommend downloading it for people who want to get a simple but effective cleaner and do not spend much time figuring out how the platform works. Add More Speed to Your PC! We hope that our list of useful PC speeders will be useful for you. And now we want you to share your favorite cleaners, anti-virus programs, and other tools that helped with your computer glitches. Why do you use them? What advantages do they have? Write in the comments below.
- How To Cancel Apple Arcade Subscription On Different Platforms Firstly announced in March 2019, Apple Arcade, a video game subscription service, was released on September 19, 2019. As it is evident from the name, the Arcade platform was developed and published by Apple. A service provides users with access to dozens of different popular games, including Agent Intercept, Dear Reader, Neo Cab, and Punch Planet. All these games are from various developer teams. Arcade is available on four operating systems (spoiler: all of them are powered by Apple Inc.): iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and tvOS. No matter what platform you use, you can easily uninstall the service or cancel the subscription on your device. Here is an ultimate guide on how to do it. Let’s begin with iOS! How Apple Arcade Subscription Works Before we continue, we think that it is better to tell you about the subscription and how it works in Arcade first. As it is a subscription-based platform, you need to pay a certain amount of money to get access to the content, in our case, we are talking about games. There are two types of subscriptions: monthly and annually. So, if you pay money for one month ahead, and then decide to cancel a subscription, you need to remember that there is NO MONEY RETURN! You will use the application until the period ends. Another case, if we are talking about a free trial. Here, you will lose access to all games immediately, even if your trial does not end. By the way, if you want to cancel a subscription during the trial, you need to do it at least 24 hours before this period ends, otherwise, the money for the next subscription period can be charged. Please read a conclusion and most important rules: If you cancel a subscription, you will keep using the application before the next billing date; If you cancel the deal during the trial, you will lose access to all content items immediately; Do not forget to cancel a subscription 24 hours before your trial period ends. Cancel On iOS Or iPadOS There are a few easy steps to cancel the Apple Arcade subscription on your iPhone: Go to Settings; Press your name; After that, tap the “Subscription” button; Then find Apple Arcade and tap it; Here you can change the subscription or cancel it. For this, tap “Cancel Subscription” on the bottom. Note, if you can not find the service among your subscriptions, it means that you have already canceled it. Another problem you can face is that you may not have a “Subscriptions” tab in the Settings. In this case: Open Settings, and then “iTunes & App Store” instead of the “Subscriptions” tab; Press your Apple ID; Choose “View Apple ID” option; Sign In and scroll down until you find a “Subscription” tab. Finally, tap it. Cancel On Mac Canceling on Mac is a little bit different process, but it is still as easy as canceling on iOS or iPadOS. Follow these steps: Open Apple Store on MacBook; Find your name on the bottom of a sidebar and click it (the alternative variant is press this sign ); After that, on top of the window, press this icon ; Scroll down until you find Subscriptions. Then, press a “Manage” button; Find Apple Arcade and click Edit; Now you can change or cancel a subscription. Cancel On tvOS Finally, let’s see how you can cancel an Arcade subscription on Apple TV. For this: Use iPhone, iPad, or a computer to manage the subscriptions on Apple TV; Open a “Settings” tab; Choose “Users & Accounts”, and tap your account; Press “Subscriptions”; Select Apple Arcade; Cancel or change a subscription. Any Questions? As you can see, it is very easy to change or cancel a subscription for Apple Arcade. Write in the comments on the problems you face during canceling a subscription or the questions you want to ask.
- Top 10 Game Pass Titles of Q1 2020 Xbox Game Pass has become a Netflix for video games. It’s one of the cheapest ways to play AAA video games these days. For a low $10 monthly fee, you can try over a hundred top titles right on your Xbox One or Xbox One X in 4K. We decided to select the most exciting titles to help you make a choice faster without getting lost in the library. The list of the Game Pass titles changes over time, so stay connected to catch up with the updates! 1. The Outer Worlds When The Outer Worlds was first announced, everyone expected it to be a Fallout in space. Well, there are really quite a lot of common features! Moreover, Obsidian is the studio behind the hit DLC Fallout: New Vegas. However, it has a load of original features to bring you a completely different first-person RPG experience. The narrative of The Outer Worlds includes a load of hilarious stories that revolve around dark sides of the corporate culture and greediness of clerks. The storyline is wrapped into streamlined gameplay that never feels boring due to an awesome combination of FPS action and exploration. It’s a great Fallout alternative for sci-fi fans! 2. Gears 5 Gears 5 is a long-awaited competitive shooter set in the legendary Gears of War universe. This 3rd person action lets you experience breathtaking combat that involves shooting from dozens of powerful sci-fi guns and tactical use of covers. Gears 5 is the Gears of War from our dreams. It unites sparkling humor with detailed dialogues, open-world elements, and exciting RPG-style side quests. It’s also the first game in the series with a female protagonist, which is a timely change. You must try this game if you like dynamic TPS games with ultimate visuals and immersive story. 3. Life is Strange 2 If graphics and action are not the main criteria for the games you play, Life is Strange 2 may catch you with a tangled best-selling-novel-quality story. You play 16-year-old Sean and 9-year-old Daniel Diaz, whose father gets shot by an insidious cop. The younger brother discovers that he has some supernatural powers that let him punish the killer. The rest of the plot unveils during 3 long episodes. In the style of the thrilling action drama series, the ending of each episode makes you hang on the edge of your seat and wish to see more! 4. Batman: Arkham Night Batman: Arkham Night isn’t a perfect game about the favorite DC character, but it’s definitely worth attention, while it’s available for such a low price. Rocksteady Studios are the first to recreate an open-world Gotham City and make it free for exploration. It’s pretty exciting to roam around, fighting minions and a bunch of new and good old supervillains. Developers mixed excellent platform puzzles, cooperative combat, racing and battling on a Batmobile, and exquisite plot twists. As a result, you won’t get bored on your way to the ending. 5. Sea of Thieves If you’re into the pirate theme and don’t mind about historical credibility, you may enjoy exploring the fable universe of Sea of Thieves. The game evolved from an improvised virtual chat-room for the pirate theme fans into a huge adventure game with dozens of island to explore, exciting puzzle-based quests, PVP battles, and many more stuff to do. It’s impossible to compare Sea of Thieves to any other game. It’s just the one and only in the self-established genre. 6. Quantum Break Do you like HBO series? Or maybe you enjoy third-person tactical action with supernatural powers and heavy rifles? Quantum Break will impress you then! This game was one of the most discussed projects from 2013 to 2016 and remained one of the best Xbox One titles. It’s a unique game with firm Remedy’s flavors, such as ultimate attention to detail, photorealistic environment, and novel-style narrative. All the choices you make during the game change the scenes of the TV-show that you watch between the playable episodes. If you seek an unusual action experience, you will not regret trying it. 7. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt If you are planning a vacation for the next month and don’t know what to do, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will take all your time. It’s the latest installment in the legendary Polish game series about the daredevil mutant monster-hunter Geralt of Rivia. The entire gameplay takes over 100 hours of incredibly immersive RPG quests, which break all RPG stereotypes. There are no boring fillers at all! Every main and side quest are made with the same amount of love to detail and good storytelling so that you will wish to get into more and more encounters. Toss a coin to your witcher! 8. Forza Horizon 4 Forza Horizon 4 is the supreme creation of Turn 10 Studios and one of the best racing games in history. The perfect balance between arcade gameplay mechanics and realism make this racing sim the most immersive of all to this day. Hundreds of vehicles, all types of terrains, and ultimate visuals are at your service! 9. Dishonored 2 Dishonored 2 soaked all the best features from the first chapter and made the gameplay even catchier. The action takes place in an even more detailed city of Karnaca, and you take control of Corvo’s daughter, Emily, who has an entirely new set of superpowers. The game is recommended to fans of Bioshock Infinite, the original Dishonored, steampunk-fi, and gorgeous vocal soundtracks. 10. Halo: The Master Chief Collection This one is a permanent resident of the Game Pass library. However, if you still haven’t played this legendary series, you can do it right away. The 100MB bundle includes all Halo games that will bring you a load of nostalgic feeling along with superb shooting experience. Your Lucky Day As you can see, Xbox Game Pass is full of legendary-level titles, including top hits of the last 3 years. All of them are still worth your attention this year. Besides, it’s a good chance to kill time before hot upcoming Spring releases. Which of the games from our list would you like to download right now? Reply in the comments and share the list with friends who have an Xbox One too!
- Warcraft 3 Reforged Official System Requirements Revealed Blizzard Entertainment has finally disclosed system requirements of the PC remake of Warcraft 3. Warcraft 3: Reforged combines the original Reign of Chaos storyline with the legendary Frozen Throne expansion pack. The developer revived the fan-favorite gameplay with fresh visuals and 60 rebalanced missions. Moreover, the renovated online multiplayer mode is packed with a bunch of up-to-date matchmaking features. The World Editor got notable updates too. All textures, objects, and characters in the remake are totally new and compatible with 4K resolution. In addition, Blizzard recreated the original cutscenes from the ground up, using new CGI technologies and new voice-over recordings. According to Blizzard’s message, the minimal PC requirements for AMD users include AMD Athlon Phenom II X4 910 processor and AMD Radeon HD 5750 video card. Fans of Intel and Nvidia need Intel Core i3-530, and Nvidia GeForce GTS 450. The minimal RAM size is 4GB. While these specs are medium, the required storage size is 30GB! Are you already playing Reforged? What hardware do you have? Reply in the comments and share the news!
- Google Maps Launched Anniversary App Design Update On February 8, Google celebrated the 15th anniversary of Google Maps with a redesigned Google Maps mobile app. The new app was launched on February 6 on iOS and Android devices. Now it has 5 tabs named Explore, Commute, Saved, Contribute, and Updates. While it’s quite clear what the Explore and Commute buttons are for, the Saved section lets you see the list of the saved maps. It’s also a convenient tool for planning upcoming trips and sharing reviews of the locations you’ve already visited. Next, in the Contribute section, you can add everything you know about a place with the public knowledge base. The last tab is Update. It lets you see which places around are popular and check out recommendations of publishers and influencers. At the same time, you can get in touch with them directly from the app. The icon of the app was also updated. According to Google, it was created to symbolize the way of the service from a simple digital map to a network that helps to discover exciting things around. Are you already using the Google Maps new version? What do you like about it the most? Reply in the comments and share the news with friends!
- 5 Ultimate Free Fonts Apps For Your Android Don’t underestimate the power of fonts. The properly selected font can make a word or phrase more attractive or even affect the meaning. There are also fonts that are comfortable for different people. Fortunately, Android devices have the capability to process different interface fonts. Brands like Samsung and HTC provide you with several default interface fonts. However, not all those options are universal. If you don’t like the default font options on your smartphone or there are none of them at all, check out our list of the best free fonts apps for Android devices. They will help you to personalize your device’s interface and make it a pleasure to use. 1. Stylish Fonts – Beautiful Messages and Cards Stylish Fonts is one of the most popular Android apps in the field. It provides you with 51 fonts. You can select them for free and test in the preview mode before applying. The previewer lets you type and combine different fonts with gradient backgrounds. Such a robust library and flexible settings make it easy to make the right choice. Except for the preview section, you can use the message-maker. This section allows you to create stylish messages for social networks and export them directly to WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and other apps. You can also save them on your device to use later. It’s a great opportunity to create memorable greeting cards, posts with quotes for social networks, and many other beautiful pieces of text. Unfortunately, there’s no option of changing the interface font with this app at the moment. Still, it’s one of the best apps for making custom messages. 2. HiFont – Robust Font Library HiFont is a more advanced fonts application that provides you with access to hundreds of fonts, which is several times more than Stylish Fonts can offer. It features a convenient browser where all fonts are divided into categories. Besides, you can look for new options through the New tab, search for colored fonts in the Colorfonts section, check out what’s trending in the Hot tab, and scroll through all available fonts in the All tab. The list of categories includes neat selections of different styles, feelings, etc. For example, you can browse for all-caps fonts or pick up an elegant one for an Instagram post about fashion. Each package in the library has a downloading counter so that you can see how many people are already using the font. On the majority of devices, HiFont also lets you change the default font of the locker and launcher. However, some manufacturers block this feature. If you face such a problem, you’ll have to root your device. It’s a rather complicated procedure that may lead to unwanted results, so we don’t recommend you to do it if you’re not an expert. 3. Enlarge Font – Resize Your Fonts Most Android smartphones let you resize the system font, but the number of size options is usually limited to 3. Some manufacturers don’t provide the option at all. If you’re not satisfied with that, Enlarge Font will help you to solve the problem once and for all. It provides a flexible font resizer that lets you swipe left and right to choose the most comfortable font size and apply it for the entire interface. The app is also a must-have for people who have eyesight issues that make it difficult to read what’s on the screen. This app is not as multi-featured as the rest of the products on the list. On the other hand, it does a unique thing and does it perfectly well. You can combine it with other apps on the list to reach the needed result. Enlarge Font requires access to system settings to resize fonts, which you can provide by tapping Allow on the pop-up window during the installation. We didn’t find any complaints about privacy violations on the Google Play Store, so you can do it without being afraid. 4. Phonto – Install and Use Fonts Phonto combines features of HiFont and Stylish Fonts. It lets you pick up dozens of stylish fonts and create beautiful text-filled images. Unlike Stylish Fonts, you can not only use default background colors but also create your own color templates or even upload images from your gallery or the web. It means that you can create nearly any type of card that comes into your mind. Another great option lets you upload fonts from the web. Just find a website with free downloadable font packages and get as many of them as you like. The creative process in the app is straightforward. First of all, you have to select a background template from the library or gallery. Then, add a text field and type what’s on your mind. Now you can change the text size, color, tilt, position on the canvas, and even style. All these settings are available for most fonts you can get on the Internet. Phonto is a universal solution for creating custom social media messages and public posts, which supports exports of JPEG and PNG files to Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and other networks. 5. iFont – All Fonts For Many Languages The iFont app is the only product on the list that lets you browse for fonts in different languages. Its main function is to change fonts of the entire Android system that runs on your smartphone. The online library lets you download hundreds of popular fonts in 10 widely used languages, such as English, Spanish, Russian, French, Arabic, Italian, German, and some others. Besides, iFont is a unique font manager that’s compatible with the Xposed Framework. It’s a custom Android framework that lets you work with various system add-ons and change the way your interface looks and works. It lets you change the color of the fonts of the entire system! Isn’t it cool? Style & Utility Changing the font on your mobile device, you can transform the way you use and feel it. Choose wisely, and you may even turn dealing with your old smartphone into a new exciting user experience. Have you ever tried to change fonts on your Android device before? Which one is your favorite? Tell us about your choice in the comments section and share the piece with other Android users you know.
- Best 5 Medical Apps For Your Health Mobile applications are not only helpful assistants for routine tasks or entertainment sources. They can also help you to improve your quality of life. Of course, they can’t treat diseases instead of an experienced doctor, but controlling the daily water consumption and calculating burned calories is quite bearable. From this list, you will know about 5 must-have medically approved apps that are actually good for your health. 1. 1mg 1mg is a mobile app by 1mg Technologies, a certified provider of online medical services. It lets you book for laboratory tests in advance or order more complicated procedures, including full health diagnostics with doctors at private clinics. If you’re not sure what lab test or diagnostics you need, you can order a free online talk with a real therapist, physician, dentist, or anyone else. Ther 1mg database provides a connection with hundreds of user-rated professionals. 2. HealthifyMe This application is focused on individualized fitness statistics. It combines modules for counting calorie consumption, automatic weight tracking, and daily water intake. Developers collaborate with well-known US-based nutrition experts to provide you with efficient fitness tips. You can also adjust the app to send you reminders when its time to eat or drink water. For more accurate results, you can connect the app to your fitness-tracking bracelets, such as Mi Band 2-4, and Apple Watch. 3. Google Fit Google Fit is probably not the most precise application, but it’s totally free and doesn’t require you to purchase a wearable fitness tracker. The app is developed in collaboration with the American Heart Association (AHA), and the World Health Organization (WHO). Using Google Fit, you can make sure that you complete the minimal daily activity goal and the recommended cardio goal. The GPS module, together with the gyroscope, can differentiate whether you are walking, running, cycling, and being idle. To get more accurate results, you can connect a fitness bracelet or smartwatch to the app. It supports the vast majority of models, which makes it the most flexible fitness tracker on the list. 4. Water Reminder This water calculator can not only encourage you to drink more water, but also analyze your water balance dynamically. Every time you drink something, including coffee, tea, milk, beer, or fizz, tap one of the 20 positions and enter the consumed amount of liquid. Water Reminder will count how much water you need to keep your body in balance. 5. Calm The quality of your sleep and the daily amount of stress can define how healthy you are. Calm is designed to relax your nerves with short daily meditations. Just choose the soundtrack that sounds better to you from the built-in library and follow instructions. Besides, the app includes a log of your moods where you can enter your current state manually and receive statistics over time. Take Care! Remember that using medical and fitness tracking applications can’t cure you if there’s something serious. They are created to help you prevent possible problems caused by dehydration, destress, and insomnia. Start using one of them now, and you will avoid going to the clinic tomorrow! Are you using any other health apps? Please share your experience in the comments and send the article to people you know to help them find the best health app solutions.
- The Witcher 3: All Monsters Ranked The Witcher 3 is one of the most diverse games when it comes to open-world wildlife. Playing the game, you will meet various types of monsters and animals. Both categories can be very dangerous, so you’d better know what they look like to run away in time. The roster of monsters includes several types of ghouls, vampires, werewolves, and many others. While these creatures don’t usually walk around for no reason, common animals may come on your way at any moment. These include wolves, rabid dogs, and huge hungry bears. Let’s take a closer look at each of them. 7. Wild Dog Unfortunately, there’s no way to tame dogs in this game, except for a couple of side quests. These animals are rather massive and fast, so clearing your way may take a while. If you meet a single one, it’s not a problem at all. However, they usually hold close to the pack of 4-8 other dogs. If the pack notices you, the best solution will be to saddle Roach and retire from the place. On the other hand, you can kill dogs with Geralt’s steel sword. The fastest way to deal with several animals is to shoot the Aard spell and eliminate them one by one. If you’ve already unlocked Igni, you can ignite the entire pack and wait a few seconds until it burns. There’s also a Beast Oil potion for the sword that boosts damage dramatically. Don’t forget to collect loot from dead animals. They always include raw meat and tallow that is a common ingredient for potions. 6. Wolf Wolves are nearly as common as dogs, but they are much more organized species. You can meet them in any climate zone of the Continent. Ordinary brown wolves live on low grounds, such as forests and swamps, while the white ones usually live closer to snowy areas. Wolves are also allies with werewolves, which means that you can get into real trouble if you meet such a gang. Some beasts can also summon wolves for additional attack power. All fighting methods that work for dogs are effective against wolves too. However, we recommend you to combine the Beast Oil with spells for better results. Wolves can deal a lot of damage, so a shield spell will work well too. When the work is done, loot corpses for tallow, meat, and liver. 5. Wild Boar These mighty animals were added to the game with the Hearts of Stone DLC. It’s nearly impossible to meet them near the road as they hide in dense forests of Redania’s Velen, Novigrad, Toussaint, and Gustfields. For the majority of the time, boars graze alone, but sometimes they get together, turning into a big hazard. Wild boars run even faster than wolves and recharge attacks in seconds. Combine the Beast Oil for the steel witcher sword and signs Igni of Yrden. Boar’s skin is very thick, so you have to hit it multiple times to kill the beast. The corpses of boars always carry raw meat, pelt, and sharp tusks. 4. Bear Bears are quite rare and usually live in dense forests, but if you meet one, be very careful. The most common locations for bears are the places of power. Don’t underestimate the power of their large paws and try to keep the distance. Geralt can’t fend off bear’s hits, so it’s better to stick to the good old hit-and-run strategy. It will help you to avoid knock-offs and save Geralt’s health bar full. Bears are weak to Bear Oil, fire, and the Quen sign. Low-level Aard is inactive against them because of the beast’s high mass. Most commonly, bears carry hide, fat, and meat. If you get an order to kill a legendary bear, it will give you a valuable item or open access to a treasure chest. 3. Panther These large black cats are deadly hunters that live around Toussaint. However, it’s impossible to meet them if you don’t have the Blood and Wine expansion pack. Panthers are featured as enemies in several quests that you can find in Toussaint. Killing a panther requires you to have Beast Oil because signs are useless against these agile creatures. They also have a unique attack type. It starts with a retreat to fool you, and then a powerful surprise attack from the other side. Try to hit the animal as many times as possible when it comes close and roll away from its attacks to save HP and get an effective position on the side. You can loot dead panthers for raw meat, fur scrap, and high-quality leather. It can be used for crafting new accessories, bags, and better armor, so ask for blueprints in the nearest store. 2. Three Little Pigs Three Little Pigs is another threat of the Blood and Wine DLC. Together with the Beast of Beauclair, they form the most dangerous coalition in the entire Blood and Wine DLC. It’s impossible to meet them in various locations like dogs and wolves, as they’re featured as bosses in two of the major quests. Three Little Pigs live in the Fablesprehe, which is a magical illusion that hides their beast essences. These formerly cute characters have turned into disgusting monsters that remind wild boars. The effective combat style is also similar to fighting boars. Nevertheless, you have to be ready to parry their powerful attacks that may take off a lot of HP. Take along a Beast Oil and another set of potions to boost the power of signs. 1. The Beast of Beauclair The Beast of Beauclair is a monster that transformed from a serial killer Dettlaff van der Eretein. The cursed murdered became a tough boss creature with several strong long arms and sharp bony claws. It’s perhaps the toughest enemy in the entire game, and you can unlock it in the Blood and Wine DLC. Unlike other beasts on the list, it’s sustainable to the Beast Oil. To deal more damage to it, you have to find or craft a vampire old potion or find the rare black blood. Although the beast has no analogs in the game, it relates to the family of Higher Vampires that usually look like human beings. The Beast of Beauclair is the fiercest vampire entity. Ready to Fight Now that you know the traits of these beasts, you can fight them with minimal loss of health and resources. Have you already met some of the stronger beasts in the game? How did you kill them? Join the discussion in the comments and invite your friends!
Get our exclusive Merch
Take a look at the list of available custom stuff and choose the best for you.
3D Printed modelsWe have a powerful 3D-printing station that’s capable of really difficult projects.
Printing on objects2D printing technologies are also incredible and let us create beautiful things out of average stuff.
Vinyl StickersWe all love stickers at 500BestApps. It may sound weird, but we bought our first sticker machine to make them for ourselves!